Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No More Excuses

Time to bite the bullet; jump in with both feet; throw caution to the wind. I've procrastinated long enough in the opening of my Etsy shop and I need to do something to keep things progressing along. I've been blaming it on the photography but really, it's been a sad excuse. Folding laundry, picking up toys, and trying new recipes and crafts all steal my attention and time quite easily from what I really should be doing. So, NO. MORE. EXCUSES.

 

The Holiday Season is just around the corner!






I declare one week from today LOVD will make available at least 5, count them 5 pieces of product to sell on the shopLOVD Etsy shop. See that little area to the left on your computer screen above my profile? Clicking there will take you to my Etsy shop that currently has zero, nada, no items for sale. But by next Tuesday, friends, I will do whatever it takes to have that "click here" mean something!
Sign at Anthropologie during a seasonal display change.

I need your help in holding me accountable. Today's declaration should be all I need since I'm a person of my word and take that character trait VERY seriously. So, pardon my dust...the studio will be hopping with flash bulbs popping, prop set-ups, and hot, hot lighting (maybe another reason why not to turn the furnace on so early in the season).

Take a glimpse of my jewelry and my story: What is LOVD?


Are you procrastinating on anything right now?

6 comments:

Lefty said...

What am I procrastinating on...hmm..for years it's been losing weight...for months it been cleaning out the basement, garage and barn...for weeks it's been cooking dinner and for days it's been cleaning out the van. My excuse: KIDS! :) I feel inspired by your post, so I will at least go clean the van! :) <>

Earl-Leigh said...

Yes, ma'am! I completely understand. I've let life put the opening of my shop off for months. I can't wait to see what you have in your shop! Congrats on making the leap!!

I am LOVD said...

Earl-Leigh, thanks so much and let me tell you, I just saw your blog and am in love with your creations. Get that Etsy shop going and share your talent with the world. Come on, we can compare our Etsy successes and tribulations and support each other!

I am LOVD said...

Lefty, you are too funny! I'm glad I could help:-)

MIT Mommy said...

I blogged.

I am LOVD said...

MIT Mommy, Good for you taking my post to heart. No excuses, right!?

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design