Monday, October 17, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Beautiful friends, it's Monday!! Let's get our head in the game and think about how lucky we are to be living in this world right now. And these days, I think we're getting back to core values and viewing the obvious with gratitude, like having a job, living in an affordable home, raising a happy family or successfully making it on our own. A gratitude journal can change your life, really! To read more, click here. And, once you begin declaring gratitude for what you already have, more will be afforded to you. Just you wait and see. But you have to get started!

71. I am grateful for the warm, lingering smell of last night's wood-burning fire wafting through my home this morning.
72. I am grateful for the POWER of prayer.
73. I am grateful for knowing the difference between truth and justice, and that I only play a role in the first and not the latter.
74. I am grateful for NETFLIX because it's a great alternative to a football game filled with commercials promoting sex and alcohol while young kids just want to watch the game. (We couldn't even get through the first quarter.)
75. I am grateful my husband's occupation is not that of race car driver: my prayers are with Dan Wheldon's family and the entire Indy Car organization.


Big or small, what are you grateful for on this Monday? Leave a comment and share.

6 comments:

Betty Sneeringer said...

Among many other things, am grateful to have found your blog.

I am LOVD said...

Betty, you are too kind. Thanks so much for the comment!

The Arizona Russums said...

i have been wanting to start one of these journals. thanks for the encouragement!

I am LOVD said...

Start it today! Go out and buy yourself a beautiful journal - the prettier, the better (you'll appreciate it more). Then begin your thanks and, trust me, good things will happen!

Mrs. Pear Tree said...

I am grateful for great ideas ready to share and be shared. Now to muster the discipline to actually start (and continue) a gratitude journal of my own!

I am LOVD said...

You can do it Mrs. Pear Tree - and the blessings bestowed keep the journal going!! It makes you feel so good.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design