Monday, October 31, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

It's Monday and it's Halloween! What could be better than a little gratitude mixed with lots of candy and laughing children? Gratitude is a funny thing; the more gratitude you declare, the better your life. If you would like to begin your own gratitude journal, then click here for the details and go back to where I began. If you've taken steps to start your own gratitude journal, kudos to you and thanks for joining me again, today. Happy Halloween and safe trick-or-treating!


81. I am grateful for Airborne (works for me!) keeping me healthy as hubby and son get over their viruses.
82. I am grateful for kids' over-the-counter medicines meant to keep my son's fever down, his throat at bay, and his aches and pains subdued.
83. I am grateful for my son's recovery after a weekend of rest and fluids so he can enjoy trick-or-treating this evening (let's hope there's not a relapse).
84. I am grateful my son gives me every Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup he gets in his Halloween bag - yummy!
85. I am grateful I know God.


Thank you for joining me on this journey and have a wonderful and safe Halloween. Would you like to share any gratitude here?

2 comments:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

mmmmmm Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Mrs. Pear Tree said...

I am grateful, especially on this damp and chilly afternoon, for sweaters, socks and central heating!!! Hope your family is feeling better soon and that you're successful in fighting that nasty virus off!!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design