Monday, January 2, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Amazing photography compliments of Dina Rossi from Studio Rossi, Inc. Check out her amazing gallery here!
Oh, the possibilities of what awaits in 2012 titillates the very root of each hair follicle seeded in my arm and sends sensations of Peppermint Patty-induced tingles up and down the back of my neck. A clean slate stares back at me asking the question, "What do you want the next 12 months to look like?" I sit, holding the chalk in between my fingertips, rolling the white calcium sulfate between my long, well-manicured digits giving my mind permission to wander and embrace the impossible. Dreams are important. Plans are imperative. I've always said if I can't dream it, I'll never live it - do you agree with my philosophy?

One way I'm discovering my own dreams is through a Gratitude Journal. A Gratitude Journal reveals what you hold important and most dear. It can reveal what you wish for and what your dreams look like. It's in the waiting for dreams to flourish that you must be content in the day-to-day. Why not make waiting for the future a bit more enjoyable by realizing your true blessings in the present? You can share your own declarations of gratitude right here by commenting, or you can whisper your gratitude to yourself upon waking each morning. The important thing is that you begin. Click here to find out more. I hope you decide to join me.

126. I am grateful for the holiday wind-down allowing our souls a bit of a respite for time to relax, reflect, and recharge.


127. I am grateful for all the fun we had this Winter Break; so well-deserved and well-planned.


128. I am simply grateful for everyone in my life that encourages me to be better than I was yesterday.


129. I am grateful for this little blog and the enjoyment I get from writing each post and sharing a smidgen of my life, my thoughts, and my world with you.


130. I am grateful for you, dear reader, who visits this little blog of mine and allows me to feel some worth in my words. Thank you for your comments and e-mails.


I wish you a new year filled with blessings beyond your wildest dreams, discoveries that surprise even you, contentment that delivers peace and tranquility, and the courage and perseverance to live the life you have always dreamed. It's a new year and it's your story to tell. Start your new chapter today. Happy 2012!


Are you planning on beginning your Gratitude Journal for 2012 or are you continuing one you've already started? I'd love it if you would share your experiences on how a Gratitude Journal has helped you.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've never completed an actual Gratitude Journal but I try to find something that I'm thankful for and that makes me happy each day. I suppose that's what my Happy Friday posts are for, to make sure I'm appreciating life and all that it offers.

Happy New Year!

The Cheese Thief said...

Happy new year!

I use to keep a gratitude journal years ago. It was really helpful back then, and when I read it years later it brought back a bunch of great memories. Now I just keep a mental journal of the things I'm thankful for each day. I probably should start it up again, because as the years go on I'll probably forget.

I hope your 2012 is filled with so many wonderful things that your gratitude journal will be infinitely long.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design