Monday, September 26, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

 


It's Monday lovely readers and it's time to contemplate for what we are grateful. If you're not quite sure from where this originated, click here. I hope you're dedicated to your own Gratitude Journal and are owning those blessings! My ongoing list continues...
56. I am grateful the Lord gives me a heart to forgive and bless all.
57. I am grateful for the special kind of peace and tranquility found only in nature.
58. I am grateful for family-friends that stand behind us and support our dreams.
59. I am grateful for the way trees sparkle in the sunshine after a short, passing thunderstorm.
60. I am grateful for the self-control I hope to exercise during this upcoming, yummy holiday season.


What are you grateful for lately?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design