Monday, August 1, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

It's Monday, and that means it's time to set the attitude right for the week. For me, a gratitude journal helps immensely and I encourage you to try it, too! If you're not familiar with Gratitude Journal Monday, click here.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

16. I am grateful we had a true summer this year. It's been awhile since we've seen high temps.
17. I am grateful to my parents for the childhood they gave me; it makes all the difference.
18. I am grateful for family game night, no matter what time of day.
19. I am thankful for the beauty of nature that surrounds us at all times; we just have to open our eyes and our hearts to it.
20. I am grateful for the expert horticulturist at the local garden shop who is helping me save my beautiful, huge tree in the front of our house. Let's hope the treatment works.

A gratitude journal will change your perspective and your life. Start yours today by "Commenting" your first entries and join me in the journey.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design