Monday, August 29, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Can you believe the color variation of this flower?
Join me in another declaration of gratitude, as today is Marvelous Monday! Are you wondering what Gratitude Journal Monday is all about? Click here to get the 411. Are you ready to think of your next 5 declarations? Here are mine...


36. I am grateful for time. Some times it's stolen from me, but more often than not it teaches me and blesses me with wisdom and patience.

37. I'm grateful for the line I love in the movie Shawshank Redemption that begs a choice be made: "get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?"

38. I am grateful for hope. Hope always sees the good and positive side and tirelessly gets us past the present and catapults us into a better future.

39. I am thankful for my college education degrees. I may not be practicing engineering or using my M.B.A. in the traditional sense, but the journey has shaped me into the person I am.

40. I am so appreciative of my gal pals who help me when I need them and support me when I want to do creative craft projects. Thanks for participating guys!!! (Project details coming soon in a future blog post: stay tuned!)

Comment any thoughts of thankfulness you are feeling today.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design