Monday, August 8, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

It's Monday. Are you ready to grab this week by its horns, make the most of every minute, and show this week who's boss? No?!?!? Then it's time you start your own Gratitude Journal. Not familiar with the concept? Click here to start changing your perspective and your life!


Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

21. I am truly grateful for the Internet - Happy 20th Birthday! You've helped so many of us find our voice.
22. I am grateful for air conditioning but not the bill.
23. I am grateful my son still takes a simple "no" for an answer but I know this is going to change soon.
24. I am grateful for the trust and confidence my husband has in me to take care of our family and home.
25. I am grateful for all my sources of inspiration including nature, other people's fantastic blogs, Pinterest, magazines, and HGTV, to name a few.

Have you started your Gratitude Journal? Why not?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design