Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Made Wednesday {LOVD's Team Spirit Line} A Sneak Peek

For this week's What I Made Wednesday, I wanted to share with you a line of jewelry that will soon be hitting LOVD's Etsy Shop (yes, it's still coming, soon): the Team Spirit line. I handcrafted these items to donate to a local school for their silent auction fundraiser. If you're interested in having me create a one-of-a-kind piece representing your school and your child's activities, just e-mail me! I also offer the items as a school-wide promotion, donating 10% of the total sales back to the school.

Sideline Spirit Bracelet
The Sideline Spirit Bracelet is a unique way to support your student and their activities throughout their school career while cheering them on from afar. I interweave each starter bracelet using non-tarnishing, enamel-baked, USA-made, copper jump rings. I also hand stamp a sterling silver washer pendant with the school's team name. The bracelet is accompanied by a non-tarnishing, swivel, lobster-clasp and the bracelet measures 8 inches in length, which includes a 1.5-inch extension for adjustment.

Additional sterling silver blanks can be custom stamped with any activity imaginable and may be added as charms to the bracelet. Upon graduation, your bracelet becomes a lovely heirloom piece representing your child's stellar school career. Various font choices are available for the pendant.

School Spirit Glass Pendant Necklace
Showing your school spirit has never been more stylish than with this exclusively designed, handmade glass pendant necklace. The background repeats the school's team name and overlays the school's initial in the foreground. Your pendant is customized to match your school's color scheme. The pendant is 7/8-inch-square glass and hangs from a coordinating bail, attached to a fun, stretchy bungee cord necklace.

Locker Lingo Magnet
Whether hanging inside a locker or on a refrigerator door at home, this handcrafted magnet is exclusively designed to represent your school's motto, mantra, mascot, or battle cry, even graduating year! Whichever you choose, your custom design is set behind thick glass measuring 2-inches square and uses a PowerMagnet to ensure optimum strength.

Thank you for supporting LOVD and handmade. I still haven't had time to work out all the Etsy shop opening details, but stick with me, it's coming soon!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all great!

Dina said...

Love them!! Can't wait until they are available.

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Great stuff! Very much looking forward to the reveal of your Etsy shop!

Pam said...

Lilly,

I love the school pendants! They turned out great!! Can't wait until your Etsy shop opens!

I am LOVD said...

Ooo, my neighbor just had a brilliant idea for a great version of the Sideline Spirit bracelet. One side of the bracelet would be Ohio State colors, the other side, Michigan colors, and the pendant would read "DIVIDED HOUSE". Thanks for the great idea, neighbor!!!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these are just beautiful. You are really talented. I am new to your blog and am so glad that I found it!!

Chrissy said...

I love your creations! They are fabulous! I wear my bracelet all the time!!

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

These are really cool pieces of jewelry. Way to be so creative!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design