Monday, March 19, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Spring is the season of renewal and rebirth. It's a gift of opportunity that is laid before you but the next move is yours. So what will you do in this spirit of rejuvenation? May I gently make a suggestion that will carry you through the rest of your life, season after changing season? Begin your own Gratitude Journal, click here for help. An attitude of gratitude may very well be the secret to true happiness. I hope you seriously think about discovering this truth for yourself and perhaps, one day, you'll be happy you stumbled upon this little post. It could be the key to your own life's awakening and your replenishment of soul and spirit.

181. I am grateful for the color green.

182. I am grateful for the tenacity and determination my son displays while in the same situations I've experienced as a kid, but I crumbled under the pressure. He is so much stronger in spirit than I ever was at his age and I am thankful for that.

183. I am grateful we're on spring break and the next two weeks are promising great weather, good times, relaxation, and fun.

184. I am grateful my beautiful LOVD readers are understanding as my posts will be later, and shorter during these next two weeks of bliss and concentrated family time:-)

185. I am grateful we live in a community that has one of the best libraries around. You never realize it until you visit other libraries and think, "Wow, we truly have a treasure in our city!"

If you'd like to begin now, leave a comment declaring thanks for something in your life you could not begin to want to live without.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design